DISCOVER END-OF-LIFE DOULA CARE Holistic support for life’s final transition...
WHAT IS AN END-OF-LIFE DOULA?
End-of-life doulas provide non-medical, holistic support and comfort to the dying person and their family, which may include education and guidance as well as emotional, spiritual or practical care, from initial diagnosis through bereavement.
Note the possible areas of overlap between the services offered by an end-of-life doula and those provided by other professionals. Any individual end-of-life doula may offer some or all these services.
To provide professional training and development for end-of-life doulas and support their integration into the home and mainstream care settings.
WE OFFER ...
Join us for a highly interactive one-day workshop focused on taking your business to the next level. Topics include:
- Becoming an entrepreneur
- Cultivating abundance
- Establishing your value
- Acing the interview
- Marketing on a budget ~ How to grow your business
- Understanding marketing online ~ Websites, e-newsletters, social media and more
- Networking effectively ~ It’s all about relationships!
- Setting goals and other implementation strategies
- Managing your time ~ How to fit it all in
All participants receive a copy of The Doula Business Guide Workbook: Tools to Create a Thriving Business, 3rd Edition, by Patty Brennan